What’s happening in defence for SMEs
Live webinar – Wednesday 12th May at 2 pm
In our webinar, we will take you through the new Defence and Security Industrial Strategy that was released in March by the MOD and what it really means for SMEs!
When: 12th May at 2 pm
Presented by Scott Zonfrillo, Senior Business Development Manager, our What’s Happening in Defence for SMEs webinar will take you through how SMEs can find and win more in the defence sector.
- What is Supply2Defence
- What’s been happening in the defence sector?
- Why work with the MOD?
- How Supply2Defence can help you find the perfect opportunity
- Q&A session
- What is Early Engagement and why is it so important?
And everyone that registers for this webinar will be sent our 6 page report on what the Defence and Security Industrial Strategy means for the defence supply chain.
How To Get The Best Out Of S2D
Live webinar – Tuesday 18th May at 11am
This webinar is designed to help you set up a winning alert profile with Supply2Defence. Whether you are new to the portal or have been using it for a while, our tips and tricks will ensure your profile is perfectly set up to win more defence opportunities.
In this webinar we will take you through the Supply2Defence portal and show you how easy it is to find contracts relevant to your business.
Join us and Scott Zonfrillo, Brand Manager for DCI and an expert on making the most of defence business intelligence solutions, for a live webinar on Tuesday, 18th May at 11am to learn:
- How to set up a winning alert S2D profile
- Simple tips to find more, relevant opportunities
- How to get the most from S2D
- Opportunities for your business in the wider defence and public sector marketplace